Tascam has launched the US-125M, an USB audio interface with Mixer functionality. It combines a mic, instrument and line source with a computer audio signal and it feeds the mix to your computer via USB. The US-125M provides up to 16 bit/48 KHz audio resolution and is ideal for broadcasting over the Internet.
- Microphone input (balanced XLR/TRS on rear or unbalanced mini jack on front) with switchable limiter and Signal/Overload indicator
- Guitar input (standard phone jack)
- Stereo line input (RCA)
- Stereo audio input from computer via USB
- Stereo audio output to computer via USB or directly to RCA output jacks
- Monitor output(RCA)and headphones output(mini-jack)with level control
- Zero-latency hardware monitoring.