What is L.E.W.D?
L.E.W.D - Low End Warp Device
The idea behind L.E.W.D was to create an aesthetically and fully functional low end bass and kick module that would have the type of controls...
L.E.W.D consists of the following:
- 4 layers (synthetic kicks and sine based waveforms) with ADSR envelopes for each layer.
- A global master section that contains the standard Amp Env, Tune, Velocity, Level and Amount for the whole module.
- A central 'hub' section that handles varying forms of saturation and overdriving.
- Additional controls for processing layers with specific EQ curves.
- A reverse chop effect for dropping down basses. A slider that handles 'rubber', or bounce, values.
- A Glide function that does not behave like a standard Glide (more on this later).
- An extensive Wobble section with full control over time and response values.
- A Waver section with full control over time and response values.