DSP Trigger is a VST drum brain that processes the audio output from drum pads and converts it to MIDI to be passed on to a drum sampler.
It allows you to enhance an existing e-drum kit, offering new features and functionality that your drum brain doesn't natively support.
Some new features:
- Now includes a Mac AU 32 / 64 bit version for Logic.
- Clip Compensation, detects clipped signals and restores the peaks on the fly.
- Positional Edge Scaler, a new control that helps level out the response of a mesh pad as it's played from center to edge.
- Improved preset system, redesgined to make it more intuitive and user friendly.
- New graphical input type selector.
Add dynamic content to your own site for free. By inserting some simple HTML code in your pages, you can easily publish PcMusic news on your web site. Your visitors could then immediately link to the news which is updated daily.