After 2 years of development, we are finally introducing the MAGMA, a new analogue bassline synthesizer with sequencer and memory.
The MAGMA is the definitive version of our prototype called KOMA. We're very excited to show the MAGMA at the Musikmesse in Frankfurt on Eowave's booth, Hall 5.1, booth A80A. The MAGMA is an analogue bassline synthesizer inspired by classical synths from the 1980s. It offers the possibility to mix 4 different waveforms (saw, square, sub, noise). The 24 dB low-pass filter is also inspired from classical filters.
To this particular sound of the 80s, we added a touch of modernity with modern controls and parameters saving features. The 16 steps sequencer has 4 rows: 1 for the notes and 3 freely assignable to a parameter of your choice that enables to create living sequences with sonorities like Vince Clark or Yann Hammer.
- analogue VCO with square saw sub (sub can be 1 or 2 octaves below the master freq), noise. -VCO can be modulated by LFO and PW -Variable glide
- mixer to mix the 4 waveforms( Saw, Square, Sub, Noise)
- Full analogue VCO, Filter, VCA, external audio with a trimmer to feed the filter
- 24dB low pass filter Roland Style (Back to the 80's)
- VCA is affected to env1
- 2 envelopes ADSR (Amplitude and Filter), with attack goes from 2ms to 10sec)
- LFO with 8 waveforms (triangle, ramp up, ramp down, square, random, digital noise, staircase up, staircase down)
- audio in audio out MIDI in Usb (for software update and MIDI in&out)
- 16 steps sequencer with LED
- 4 rows: 1 row controls gates and notes.
- 3 other rows are freely assignable to any parameter of the front panel. -You can transpose the sequencer with an external MIDI keyboard.