Tines Anthology is the ultimate UVI collection featuring eight fabulous Electric Pianos, deeply multi-sampled and wonderfully scripted.
From 1965 to 2007, dive into the complete legacy of the most well known Electric Pianos brand!
The eight Electric Piano models include:
- Two of the very first manufactured Mk I models : built in 1974 and 1978.
- The Mk II : introduced in 1981, one of the most loved Electric Pianos.
- The Mk III : manufactured in 1982, a very rare and quite broken model.
- The Mk V : born in 1984, a stunning and pretty rare model.
- The Mk 7 : newly introduced in 2007.
- Two Piano Bass : created in 1965 and 1970, these were heavily used by The Doors.