The Ozone Maximizer Rack Extension is an essential mastering tool for adding fullness and polish to music produced in Reason.
- 2 Intelligent Release Control (IRC) limiter modes: IRC I and IRC II
- 2 low-latency limiting modes Hard(Brickwall) and Soft
- High-precision threshold control with integrated gain reduction metering
- Speed knob control for adjusting the character of the IRC - Limiter from slow and transparent to fast and aggressive
- Variable Stereo Link control for independent limiting of left and right channels
- Inter-sample Limiting to predict when a digital signal might clip in the analog domain
- Margin control for precise control of the output level, helping to dial back peak levels for better encoding to formats like MP3
- iZotope MBIT+ Dither for highest quality results when converting 24-bit Reason sessions to audio files with lower bit depths.