SoundLib Updates G-Player to V 2.0
Some new features:
- Standalone version with 8 MIDI ports (96 MIDI channels).
- 16 track audio mixer (built-in Compressor, EQ and support for 2 external effect plug-ins).
- All parts are routed to the audio mixer.
- A new G-Sound utility that scan your hard drives and build a database of all your Giga files.
- The stack icon in the toolbar has been replaced by individual stack buttons for each part.
- The VCA and VCF can be adjusted for each part in a stack.
- The part order in a stack can be modified by simply dragging one part up or down.
- The built-in keyboard displays the notes played on an external keyboard or MIDI track.
- Each part has a new pitch transpose control.
G-Player Mac and Windows (VST/AU/RTAS) costs $149 USD.