Stanton® announce Version 4.0 of the SC-IX operating system for its groundbreaking SCS.4DJ Complete Digital DJ System.
- Song Preview Path – The update has added the ability to preview a song directly from the song browser.
- Gain Functionality for Each Deck – This allows for user-adjustable gain control, which is stored with each track.
- VU Meter Source – This gives users a visual representation of Master Output or Decks A & B.
- Artist Column Added – Now artists are included in playlist information.
- Resort Active Playlist Capability – Now the active playlist can be sorted by artist, BPM and time.
- Increased Pitch Range Options – Adds +/- 8% and +/- 15% to existing options.
- BeatGrid Editing – Users have the ability to edit a track's beatgrid in realtime, with both "Tap Tempo" and "Dial-In-BPM" functionality, for increased Sync and Loop accuracy and stability.