Today Native Instruments has announced the third version of Guitar Rig. Guitar Rig 3 offers more amps and effects, powerful new live features, a completely reworked tone library complete with improved preset handling, and a redesigned Rig Kontrol pedal board with optimized control and audio interface functionality. Both a "Kontrol Edition" with foot pedal and a software-only "Software Edition" of Guitar Rig 3 will be available.
Top Features :
- Twelve supreme-sounding guitar and bass amps
- New matched cabinet module provides tried and true classic sounds in seconds
- 44 perfectly emulated guitar effects
- 18 guitar and six bass cabinets, four rotary speakers and nine microphones
- Includes Rig Kontrol 3 foot controller with Audio/MIDI interface
- Intelligent preset management for fast access to a huge selection of sounds for all styles
- Essential tools: Integrated tuner, metronome and two tapedeck modules for easy recording
- Premium special features include a loop machine and powerful modifiers
- Dedicated "Live View" for performing on stage
- Dynamic Tube Response Technology® delivers a profound sonic quality
Guitar Rig 3 will be available for Windows and Mac OS X (UB) in VST, RTAS, AU and standalone versions in October as "Kontrol Edition" and "Software Edition" for a suggested retail price of $559/€499 and $339/€299 respectively. Discounted updates and upgrades for existing Guitar Rig owners will also be available.