The long awaited BFD2 is here. Redesigned from the ground up, its new easy to use interface give more power and control for shaping drums. It's fast and easy to set up and integrate into any DAW.
Recorded at AIR Studios in London, BFD2's sound library combines extreme realism with stunning sound quality, offering up to 55GB of rare, vintage, boutique and classic drumkits.
There's also a totally new mixer page, with flexible routing, submixing and built-in EQ, compressors and other effects.
Meanwhile, BFD2's Groove engine offers advanced editing, performance and humanization functions for creating realistic drum parts. You can even lay out a full song's drum track entirely within BFD2!
Some features :
-10 full kits, extra snares, cymbals, and more, recorded with multiple mic positions, programmed with expressive articulations, up to 96 velocity layers
- User stereo multi-velocity layer sample import
- EQ and FX suite containing everything from flanger, bitcrusher and delay effects to circuit-modelled dynamics, filtering and distortion
- Great-sounding presets
- 5000+ Grooves
- Built-in multi-channel audio export
- Better management of kits, instruments, Grooves and other files
- Easy mapping for keyboard/pad controllers and automation
- Electronic drum triggering support including expressive hihats and snare positional sensing
All BFD1.5 registered users are eligible to purchase BFD2 upgrade. All BFD1.5 and expansion pack sound content is compatible with BFD2 and BFD2 upgrade.