ReKon audio has just announced that Moog Music has chosen them to develop a VST editor for the Little Phatty analog synthesizer. The new addition to the Moog product line will bring complete control inside a VST host to the Moog Little Phatty user-base. The new editor will be able to both save and recall preset sound patches and banks in both the VST (.fxb/.fxp) and native System Exclusive (.syx) formats.
VST Little Phatty Editor features :
- View and edit every available parameter in one view
- Automate and shape patches along with the music... in the DAW
- Intuitive user interface that emulates the real gear's appearance
- Save and recall patches in .FXB/.FXP and .SYX formats
- Available as a VST 2.4 plug-in for Mac OSX and Windows PC
Moog Music plans to release the VST Little Phatty Editor in Early Spring 2009.
Add dynamic content to your own site for free. By inserting some simple HTML code in your pages, you can easily publish PcMusic news on your web site. Your visitors could then immediately link to the news which is updated daily.