M-Audio unveils an updated version of its DMP3 preamp. It features a 20Hz to 80kHz frequency response, 67dB of gain plus a redesigned new look.
- 2-channel preamp with XLR microphone inputs and 1/4"¯ instrument inputs
- balanced outputs on TRS jacks deliver hum-free professional audio
- low harmonic distortion (THD+N: .0005% @ 20Hz-20kHz) for ultra-clean sound
- exceptional dynamic range to capture all the nuances of your music
- 20Hz to 80kHz frequency response (+/- 0.5dB) ideal for high-resolution recording
- high and low gain range controls offer up to 67dB of gain
- phantom power to accommodate all types of microphones
Add dynamic content to your own site for free. By inserting some simple HTML code in your pages, you can easily publish PcMusic news on your web site. Your visitors could then immediately link to the news which is updated daily.