VirSyn has just announced the release of FDELAY - The Rhythmiser, a new delay plug-in.
The multi-band delay machine FDELAY is a new tool for sound design and loop manipulation in realtime. In contrast to the delay machines you're used to FDELAY splits the frequency spectrum of the input signal into 27 bands and applies a separate delay unit to each band. The delay times can be synchronized to the host tempo generating nearly infinite rhythmical and sonic variations of the input signal.
For each of the delay bands you can specify the delay time, the level and the feedback amount separately. These parameter changes can even be automized in realtime for glitch free rhythmical morphings.
A few high level parameters let you change the delay times and feedbacks of all delays with the turn of a single knob.
- 27 band realtime multiband delay.
- Frequency dependant level, delay time and feedback
- Linear phase precision filters for maximal transparency
- Tempo syncable delay times up to 6 seconds.
- Meta parameter for quick access to rhythm variations
- Minimized latency ( 12 ms )
FDELAY - The Rhythmiser is available now for both Mac and PC in VST, RTAS and AU formats at an introductory price of €99 instead of €169 till March 31st, 2009. Note that audio examples are available on VirSyn's website.