The Rane SL 3 is a new audio interface for Serato Scratch Live.
Enhanced by studio grade preamps and 24-bit audio processing, this compact new solution produces a warm punchy sound to heighten the senses. Extra outputs allow DJs and electronic musicians to intensify the mix with the Scratch Live SP-6 Sample Player (New in Version 1.9).
The auxiliary input provides a live input feed for creative sampling or recording your set. Use any combination of audio source. Control CD, Control Vinyl or MIDI for more flexibility than ever.
Feature and performance enhancements include :
- New, Compact Hardware Design
- Higher output improves ability to easily match levels of various source types
- Improved Dynamic Range (104 dB)
- Improved audio performance (24 bit converters)
- Galvanic isolation prevents computer noise from interfering with the audio path
- USB 2.0 high speed audio interface
- Aux Input for Live Mix Recording or LiveFeed
- Aux Out channel allows use of Sample Player as a virtual deck and opens the door for future expansion and creative configurations for DJs and electronic musicians
- High-grade Phono Preamps upgrade performance of most mixers
- Software switchable Direct Thru Connections for simplified connections
- Independent Line/ Phono-level selection for each input for greater flexibility
- Includes International Power Supply to insure optimum performance and easy transfer between DJs
- Soft Carry Case Included