Line 6 has announced the release of POD Farm v1.1 (the associated device drivers for all supported devices have also been updated - Win: v126.96.36.199 / Mac: v4.1.0).
• Various USB unplug issues with Line 6 hardware - FIXED.
• Loading POD Farm iLok in 64-bit Steinberg DAWs causes VST Bridge Crash - FIXED.
• Model drag & drop not functioning in 64-bit Steinberg applications - FIXED.
• Host Sync button sometimes doesn't properly save within DAW - FIXED.
• Model Sync button sometimes doesn't properly save within DAW - FIXED.
• Speed knob does not affect Random Sample & Hold model - FIXED.
• Input/Output gain knob settings not saved within DAW - FIXED.
• POD Farm settings saved in DAWs reset to "Default" tone when no dongle is detected - FIXED.
• Plug-in does not present a notification when a device has been disconnected - FIXED.
• Mixer View source menu requires manual reset when switching out of Dual Tone (ToneDirect Only) - FIXED.
• POD Farm for iLok incurs unexpectedly high CPU usage (Win Only) - FIXED.
AU Val failure for some DAWs (Mac Only) - FIXED.
• Instrument 2 input not shown as a valid input in dual tone (UX8 Only) - FIXED.
This version of the Line 6 device drivers addresses the following issue :
• Clicks and pops may be heard while various OS events are occurring (Win/UX8 Only) - FIXED.
This version of the Line 6 device control panel addresses the following issues :
• Mixer forgets pan settings for linked faders (UX8 Only) - FIXED.
• UX8 control panel input selections may come up blank & not pass audio (UX8 Only) - FIXED.
• "ASIO Record Sends" blank on 9-12 when GearBox/POD Farm running (Mac/UX8 Only) - FIXED.
The new installer includes these components :
• POD Farm plug-in (v1.10) for RTAS and VST.
• POD Farm standalone application (v1.10), with support for POD Studio, TonePort and GuitarPort.
• POD Farm Basic User Guide (v1.1).
• Device drivers (Win: v188.8.131.52 / Mac: v4.1.0) for all supported devices.
• Driver Control Panel for Line 6 devices (v3.36).
• Line 6 Monkey intelligent updater (v1.27).