Kurzweil Music Systems is proud to announce that the PC3LE6, the first of the PC3LE product line, will be shipping this month.
The LE line includes the sound set from the PC3, in addition to many of the PC3's most popular features like Setup Mode, Song Mode and Quick Access Mode. The LE's streamlined user interface has been designed to allow for a quick learning curve and unprecedented ease of use. This new, interactive U.I. provides a constant stream of useful information to players; move a controller and the LE will display the controller's name, value and the parameter to which it's been assigned. (Example - Knob 5: 43 Reverb Wet/Dry).
• Fatar TP-8; 61-note semi-weighted action with velocity and aftertouch sensitive keys
• 8 backlit impact-sensitive drum pads
• 64 voices of polyphony
• up to 10 available insert effects
• 16 independent arpeggiators
• high quality 24-bit D/A converters.
• 240 x 64 backlit LCD w/ dedicated back panel contrast control
• USB thumb-drive storage
The 61-note PC3LE6 will be followed shortly by the release of the 76 and 88-note versions, the PC3LE7 and PC3LE8.