RME has unveiled the Babyface, a new 22-channel USB 2.0 audio interface featuring digitally controlled mic preamps, instrument input, and a TotalMix FX DSP mixer, all in a compact, portable package small enough to fit in your pocket.
• TotalMix with DSP effects
• 192 kHz AD / DA converters
• Active jitter suppression
• 2 x Analog I/O
• 2 x Mic / Line preamps, digitally controlled
• 1 x Instrument input (alternate)
• 1 x Stereo headphone output
• 1 x ADAT I/O
• 1 x SPDIF I/O (optical instead of ADAT I/O)
• 1 x MIDI I/O
• 1 x USB 2.0
The Babyface comes with TotalMix FX software (Mac / Win), DIGICheck software (Mac / Win), breakout XLR, an optical cable, USB cable, CD-ROM, manual, and power supply. MSRP : €599.