Sample Logic presents a powerful collection of morphed guitar instruments harnessed in a remarkably adaptable "core effects sequencer" engine powered by the Native Instruments Kontakt Player.
Derived entirely from true electric and acoustic guitar recordings by guitar guru Steve Ouimette (known for his work on the Guitar Hero franchise) this library is not a traditional guitar sample library, rather, it is an extensive collection of atmospheres, instrumentals, and percussives unlike any ever heard before. Taking it one step further, Cinematic Guitars gives users the power to create and manipulate custom instruments using the first ever "core effects sequencer" designed by Sample Logic and built into the Kontakt engine.
This library is all encompassing, exploring infinite timbres and emotions through its unprecedented collection of over 1000 instruments and multis, starting with bizarre, dark, euphoric, spiritual, electronic sounds and going far beyond.
Cinematic Guitars is geared for film, TV, game, and electronic composers.
What's Under The Hood?
• Over 1,000 instruments and multis recorded and processed at 48k/24 bit, delivered at 44.1k/24-bit
• 9 GB sample library (uncompressed)
• 5.8 GB via Kontakt's lossless sample storage compression
• Atmosphere/ambient soundscapes and stinger construction kits
• Morphed guitars, synths, and pads
• Melodic and percussive tempo-synced loops
Pre-order Now Available
Ships September 15th
Direct Download version Available September 22nd