The Korg microKEY features 37 velocity-sensing mini keys, using the same Natural Touch keybed found on the Korg microKORG XL Analog Modeling Synthesizer/Vocoder and microSTATION Music Workstation. This keybed has been designed with careful attention to the touch and feel. The proportions of the black keys and white "waterfall" keys have been adjusted for optimal playability, and the key touch makes it easy to play chords, glissandos, and rapid-fire phrases. The microKEY accurately conveys the dynamics of your performance to any software package.
Main features :
• USB MIDI keyboard – thin, lightweight, and USB-powered
• 37 velocity-sensitive mini keys
• Comfortable and easy-to-play Natural Touch keyboard
• Octave Shift and Key Transpose features access the full MIDI note range
• Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels add expression to your performance
• Dual USB ports are ideal for adding Korg's nanoPAD or nanoKONTROL (or other USB devices) to your setup
The microKEY ships with the following software licenses and discount coupons so you can start making music right away :
• M1 Le (license)
• EzDrummer Lite (license)
• Ableton "Live" series (discount coupon included)
• Lounge Lizard Session (license)
The microKey is scheduled to ship in November 2010, price is yet TBA.