StepPolyArp is a MIDI step polyphonic arpeggiator. The arpeggiator does not play any sound itself, it transmits midi notes to a Mac or a PC to be used in combination with any sequencer, virtual instrument (VSTi, Audio Unit) or midi synthesizer.
- 32 steps programmable matrix
- 11 configurable transposition lines
- Features copy and paste
- 8 octaves virtual keyboard
- Velocity, modulation, pan, volume, aftertouch and pitch - bend step controller
- The apeggiator and keyboard fit the selected scale
- 6 arpeggiator modes
- 1 chord mode
- Unlimited number of saves...