Beyond a beat machine and way more flexible than old-school hardware units, PULSE provides the backbone of your beat and the heartbeat of your rig, driving your production forward with its sheer depth of features and uninhibited workflow.
- Next-generation music production software for MAC and PC, combining MPC style editing and workflow.
- Imports most MPC file formats including MPC 60/II, MPC 3000, MPC 2000, MPC 2000XL, MPC 1000, MPC 2500, MPC 500, MPC 5000, as well as AIFF, WAV, Broadcast WAV, ACID & MP3 files.
- 8 User-assignable stereo outputs and 8 User-assignable effects busses, complete with tempo sync stereo delay, EQ, and reverb effects
- Onboard real-time sampling
- 64 user assignable pads with Infinite sample layering and multiple playback modes
- Per pad editing of LFO, volume, pitch, envelope, panning, and filter with ten user selectable filter types.
- User-assignable auto pitch map, velocity override (full), choke and one shot modes
- User adjustable input-quantize
- Over 400 premium instruments and drum kits
- MIDI learn & save functionality, PULSE is instantly compatible with any MIDI keyboard or pad controller
- Pad-specific variable resolution note repeat
- Advanced multi-mode pattern and step sequencer which optionally locks to your DAW/host
- Works as a MAC or PC Standalone application or as a VST, AU, & RTAS plugin.