MuTools released MuLab & MUX Modular Plug-In 6.4.
- Greatly improved LFO module with fully editable vectorial wave shapes.
- New "Note Dispatcher" module which dispatches the incoming notes to one of its outputs depending on the mode: Random - Round Robin - Keyed - Key Range.
- New MIDI Channel Remapper module to remap the 16 MIDI channels to another channel.
- New One Pole Lowpass module.
- Renamed the term "Session" to the more familiar term "Project".
- New Sinc-16 sample interpolation algorithm which sounds much better when transposing samples with lots of trebles.
- When working with many tracks and audio parts, scrolling, zooming and editing the composer is (much) faster now.
- Number MIDI inputs and outputs has been doubled from 8 to 16, resulting in up to 256 possible output channels.