We just receive some specs for FabFilter Saturn .
- Sixteen different distortion styles, from subtle tube and tape saturation to heavily overdriven guitar amp models, time-smearing and bit crushing
- Multi-band processing (up to six bands)
- Per-band drive, mix, feedback, dynamics, tone and level controls
- Optional HQ mode (8x oversampling)
- Mid/side processing
- Interactive multi-band display
- Easy-to-use interface with FabFilter's innovative what-you-use-is-what-you-see concept
- Normal and wide interface layouts, with an option to show or hide the modulation section at the bottom
- Endless modulation options, with all the 16-step XLFOs, XY controllers, envelope generators, envelope followers and MIDI sources you will ever need
- Easy drag-and-drop modulation with 50-slot modulation matrix
- Modulation source signal visualization
- Over 150 factory presets included
- Stereo and mono plug-ins available
Here is a little video to see and hear something about Saturn and Thank's to Dan Worrall for this video.