Alva, a partner of RME, Announces Nanoface.
The analog gains for the four inputs, all output levels and special features, like phantom power and hardware monitoring will be controlled with the big silver rotary encoder directly on the Nanoface.
All mixing, channel routing and digital levels will be controlled by your individual audio software.
What can be controlled with the Encoder:
- Output 1/2: gain
- Output 3/4 (Phones): gain
- Route output 1/2 to Phones output
- Output 1/2 on Phones output: gain
- Input 1/2: gain (mic/instr. preamps)
- Input 3/4: gain
- 48V for inputs 1 and/or 2
- Switch input 2 to Hi-Z input
- Hardware monitoring for inputs 1/2
- Reset to default values