U-he Releases Public Betas of Zebra v2.5.4 and Diva v1.1.1
Some features (and many bugs fixed):
- Fixed some preset names.
- Fixed some installer scripts.
- Includes fixes for Reason.
- Installers (Mac) delete files before new ones are installed.
- Mac-Installers don't ask to install "for all users" anymore.
- Diva-Tunemod bug fixed ("Zero Vibrato + quantize" modulation problem).
- Zebrify Mono/Left/Right modes work again.
- Keyboard-Input works better.
- Crash bug win-xp (could have happened in any Windows OS). Fixed.
- Wrong signatures for Zebra2/Diva (HZ was okay). Fixed.
- Installers showed ????? when data was a shortcut (also Zebra & Diva but not HZ). Fixed.
- Mac installers install correctly without deleting the old component first.
- Saved Text appears in Windows VST dialogs.
- Symbolic links can't create endless loops anymore.
- Win64 doesn't produce silent synths in huge projects anymore.
- Additional minor fixes.