AudioThing has released Soundscapes Vol.2 for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Soundscapes Vol.2 includes soundscapes, textures and ambiences ready to use as Kontakt instruments or WAV loops. These sounds are divided into four categories: binaural, concrete, inductor and piezo. Like Soundscapes Vol.1, the samples were recorded in different places across the world (Las Vegas, Dublin, Prague, Naples, and Cosenza) using studio or portable equipment. AudioThing used different types of microphones, including handmade piezo and inductor mics, a large condenser microphone and a binaural microphone set. All samples are seamless loops, so if you don't have Kontakt it is possible to load them directly into your DAW.
- 35 Kontakt Instruments (.nki).
- 35 Samples (48kHz / 24-bit).
- Formats: Kontakt and WAV (loops).
- Size: 207 MB.
- Samples derived from: binaural recordings, inductor and piezo effects, mixed objects/places.
- Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2.4+ or 5 full version required.