TC Electronic unveils Level Pilot, a stylish, high-resolution volume solution that fits into any active speaker set-up quickly and easily and with a minimum of clutter and wires.
- High-resolution analogue volume control - Level Pilot uses a renowned Bourns potentiometer to ensure accurate, high-resolution analog control over your monitors at all times.
- Exceptional clarity in the signal path - it uses components and circuitry that optimize signal-to-noise ratios. There are no buffers, batteries, transistors or other tone-sucking components in there.
- Compact, sleek and sturdy design - it comes with a brushed aluminum finish to give it a premium look and a smooth, ergonomic feel.
- Computer-independent operation
- Balanced and unbalanced compatibility
- 'Slip-free' rubberized base plate
- Quad-core fully balanced XLR connectivity - Level Pilot comes with its own discrete quad-core cabling to ensure perfect stereo imaging and left-right tracking - with no messy cabling to clutter up your workspace.
Level Pilot will be available next month for a fee of €99.