Neumann has unveiled the TLM-102, a brand new condenser microphone.
• Large-diaphragm microphone with cardioid directional characteristic (pressure gradient transducer)
• Compact, characteristic but smaller-scale Neumann design
• Very high maximum sound pressure level (144 dB max.)
• Slight presence boost above 6 kHz
• Transformerless circuitry
• Available in black and nickel
• Stand mount included
The TLM-102 will be available in December at a price of $700.
Add dynamic content to your own site for free. By inserting some simple HTML code in your pages, you can easily publish PcMusic news on your web site. Your visitors could then immediately link to the news which is updated daily.