MUTEC from Germany, manufacturer of professional digital audio and video equipment, now ships the new MC-7, a Word Clock distribution amplifier and audio clock converter.
• Word Clock, AES/EBU and S/P-DIF interfaces working in one box
• Handles clock rates up to 192.0kHz/768.0kHz
• Extracts and regenerates clock signals out of digital audio signals
• AES11, Grade 1, internal reference clock (0.5ppm)
• Built-in international power supply
• Stellate Word Clock distribution
• Audiophil clock recovery and regeneration
• Interconnection of consumer and professional digital audio devices
• Line extension for e.g. theatre or broadcast installations
• Output expansion for MUTEC's iCLOCK, iCLOCKdp, iD, iDdp, MC-3, MC-3.1 and MC-3.2.
The MUTEC MC-7 is available at all MUTEC dealers and distributors worldwide from now on.