Nomad Factory has announced the release of the ALL-TECH 9063B Equalizer plug-in which emulates the legendary ALTEC 9063B Program Equalizer.
The ALL-TECH 9063B Equalizer is ideal for reshaping sounds during mixing and re-mixing as well as for creating your own sound and special effects. Handling sonic effects is just one of the many useful functions of this 'easy-to-operate' software.
• ALL-TECH 9063B modeled from the legendary ALTEC 9063B Passive Equalizer
• (LOW) 40, 100 Hz EQUALIZE - Shelf Boost, 0 to +12 dB (2 dB stepped knob)
• (LOW) 40, 100 Hz ATTENUATE - Shelf Attenuate, 0 to -16 dB (2 dB stepped knob)
• (HIGH) 3, 5, 10, 15 kHz EQUALIZE - Peak Boost, 0 to +12 dB (2 dB stepped knob)
• (HIGH) 3, 5, 10, 15 kHz ATTENUATE - Shelf Attenuate, 0 to -16 dB (2 dB stepped knob)
• Volume Output control, -18 to +18 dB
The new All-Tech 9063B EQ is available from Nomad Factory's Web site for $129. The latest version of Pace Interlok and / or the iLok USB key is required to authorize the All-Tech 9063B EQ on Macs or PCs.