Audio Pluggers is pleased to announce the release of the beta version of K-Meter.
K-Meter is a metering plug-in (Audio Unit) built around the K-System with support for ITU-R BS.1770-1 (LKFS) perceived loudness, upsampled peak detection, and pink noise generation for monitor calibration.
Feature Overview :
• Built from the ground up around the K-System.
• Upsampled peak detection that discovers inter-sample peaks missed by other meters (upsamples up to 4x the input rate).
• Perceived loudness meter supporting the LKFS measurement (ITU-R BS.1770-1). This models the ear's sensitivity to different frequencies.
• Band-limited RMS meter for monitor calibration and compatibility with other meters.
• Pink noise generator for monitor calibration.
• Resettable clip indicators with sensitivity dial.
• Collapsible interface that occupies less screen space.
• All-in-one 32-bit and 64-bit universal binary supporting Intel and PPC Macs.
• SIMD optimization including AltiVec and SSE support.
• User manual including background on the K-System.
K-Meter will sell for $50 when it is released; however, by joining the beta today, you SAVE 50% on the purchase price. For just $25 you get access to upsampled peak detection, perceived loudness metering, K-System compatibility, and pink noise monitor calibration. Plus, when you purchase the beta version of K-Meter you will be given access to all future K-Meter updates and patches, free of charge.