Precision synth in 'Tronto' format, for full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.0.3 or later.
Waves from a Japanese 1980s DCO synthesizer that haven't touched any tape!
Tube and tape impulse responses used in conjunction with Kontakt 5's tape saturation effects to preserve the accuracy of the waveforms.
- 7 phase aligned waveforms from a legendary 1980s DCO analogue polysynth
- Recorded using vintage valve pre-amps without tape, for waveform precision
- A choice of 30 filters
- 6 LFOs, two per section (oscillator, filter, amplifier)
- 2 global LFOs and an AHD envelope modulating each of the 6 LFOs
- 36 variations of spring reverb
- Over 100 Presets (many with a 'modular' style sound)
- Link synths with 'Tronto' in multi-mode for dual oscillators and control
- Unique tape 'saturation' button with custom tape/tube impulse response