Paper Stone Instruments is a new Kontakt Library development company formed by the team at Paper Stone Recording Studios in Nottingham, UK.
Working from studio 2, a converted cinema auditorium dating back to the early 1900s with incredible acoustics, we have have taken our time to experiment with microphones, preamps and positioning to create the best possible sound quality. The resulting close, stereo and ambient room recordings can be blended on the Kontakt interface to tailor make the sound that suits your needs.
- 4 Patches in NKI format.
- 1737 stereo samples recorded at 24bit 44.1 KHz.
- Original user interface and advanced custom scripting engine.
- PMP Full.nki (Complete with all articulations and dynamic keyswitching)
- PMP Staccato.nki (Lighter version with just the Staccato articulation loaded)
- PMP Pedalled.nki (Lighter version with just the Pedalled articulation loaded)
- PMP Sustain.nki (Lighter version with just the Sustain articulation loaded)