After almost a year of development Livid Instruments is very excited to finally announce that the Ohm64 will be released on June, 15. Ohm64, a completely redesigned Ohm
, is a real-time USB / MIDI control surface which aims to give digital audio and video performers an innovative interface for performance and presentation. This second generation brings a lot of new features :
• USB Powered
• Bi-Directional MIDI communication
• Class-compliant: no drivers needed
• 75 Programmable backlight buttons for talk-back and interactive performance
• Programmable MIDI mapping allows you to change the MIDI settings on the hardware
• Immersion Gold Platted Circuit Boards
• Anodized Aluminum Faceplate
• Open Source software tools to create your own LED talkback interaction
• Ohm Core software included for MIDI editing, and LED talkback programming
• Cell DNA video performance software included
• Standard MIDI IN and OUT jacks
• Made in the USA by humans
• Available in Aluminum and Wood models. Wood is available in blue, red, natural, and unfinshed so you can stain or paint it any color you want.
Pre-orders are open now for $599.