Livid Instruments announces that the Limited Edition Block Diablo is now available.
Block is a compact and programmable MIDI control surface designed for interactive audio performance. Built on the same bi-directional and adaptable platform as the Ohm64, Block provides a powerful interface for creating and interacting with sound in a small easy-to-transport body. Sixty four backlight led buttons provide endless possibilities for visual feedback with the instrument by connecting it to Ableton Live, Max/Msp, our open source sounds apps, or any other software that supports MIDI. The Limited Edition Block Diablo is only available while supplies last. This version has a mahogany body, black faceplate, and red LED's.
• 9.75" x 9.75" x 1.5" (WLH) / weight 3 lbs.
• USB Powered
• Bi-Directional MIDI communication (talkback)
• Class-compliant: no drivers needed for Mac, Windows, or Linux.
• 64 Programmable backlight buttons for talk-back and interactive performance
• Programmable MIDI mapping allows you to change the MIDI settings on the hardware
• Black Anodized Aluminum Faceplate
• Mahogany Body
• Open Source software tools to create your own LED talkback interaction
• Editor included for MIDI editing, and LED talkback programming
• Made in the USA
• Compatible with any software that supports MIDI learn
• ROHS compliant
• USB cable included