Focusrite is pleased to introduce Scarlett, a new software suite that provides a collection of compression, gating, EQ, and reverb plug-ins for tracking and mixing.
Key Features :
• Faithful recreation of classic compressors & gates — Modeled on original ear-tuned hardware optical compressors, exclusive to Focusrite, Scarlett's dynamics modules deliver that authentic 1960's Opto sound
• Multi-modes enable creative gating techniques — The Gate can operate in stereo mode and, in different dual mono configurations — one signal can be used to trigger the gate of another — making it ideal for tightening up a bass line for example
• Classic Focusrite EQ curves & controls — Scarlett uses the same Focusrite 6-band EQ approach as the Red 2 and ISA EQs, with filters, parametric mids, and shelving — all modeled to offer an authentic response across the entire audible frequency spectrum
• Professional reverb with concise controls — Based on classic algorithmic studio reverb designs
• Scarlett features a red anodized aluminum look, extremely detailed metering and other visual elements from Focusrite's illustrious recording history, making Scarlett look as good as it sounds
The Scarlett plug-in suite is now available for both Mac and PC in VST, AU and RTAS formats at the MAP price of $99.