Focusrite is pleased to introduce Scarlett, a new software suite that provides a collection of compression, gating, EQ, and reverb plug-ins for tracking and mixing.
Key Features :
• Faithful recreation of classic compressors & gates Modeled on original ear-tuned hardware optical compressors, exclusive to Focusrite, Scarlett's dynamics modules deliver that authentic 1960's Opto sound
• Multi-modes enable creative gating techniques The Gate can operate in stereo mode and, in different dual mono configurations one signal can be used to trigger the gate of another making it ideal for tightening up a bass line for example
• Classic Focusrite EQ curves & controls Scarlett uses the same Focusrite 6-band EQ approach as the Red 2 and ISA EQs, with filters, parametric mids, and shelving all modeled to offer an authentic response across the entire audible frequency spectrum
• Professional reverb with concise controls Based on classic algorithmic studio reverb designs
• Scarlett features a red anodized aluminum look, extremely detailed metering and other visual elements from Focusrite's illustrious recording history, making Scarlett look as good as it sounds
The Scarlett plug-in suite is now available for both Mac and PC in VST, AU and RTAS formats at the MAP price of $99.