On the heels of the release of their epic new Trilian Total Bass Module
virtual instrument, Spectrasonics has announced the release of version 1.1 of Omnisphere Power Synth - featuring native 64-bit Windows support, core library integration with Trilian and more. The new v1.1 is also Mac and Windows 32-bit compatible. For users who have both virtual instruments, sounds from Trilian can now be opened inside Omnisphere - allowing deeper editing of the Trilian sounds, as well as the creation of layers and splits with both instruments' sounds in the same environment.
Omnisphere v1.1 New Features at a Glance :
• Trilian Library Integration - Support for loading Trilian factory soundsources, patches and multis in Omnisphere
• 64-bit native support on Windows
• Support for new STEAM Engine features introduced in Trilian, including:
Round Robin soundsources, Release layers, Multichannel soundsources, Legato articulation triggering
• Memory Management features:
'Lite Version' feature, sample thinning, training/purging for maximizing efficiency and faster loading/auditioning
• Various interface improvements - Soundsource Zoom page mixing, Edit page soundsource images, memory meter, etc.
• RTAS support for any number of processors in Pro Tools
Omnisphere has an MSRP of $499 US and €379 Euro. The v1.1 update is free for all registered users and is now available as a download from Spectrasonics website.