Waves is now shipping the WSG-Y16 mini-YGDAI SoundGrid I/O card for Yamaha mixing consoles.
The WSG-Y16 is a mini-YGDAI card which makes it possible to run Waves plug-ins on selected Yamaha mixing consoles, using Waves SoundGrid technology. Together with a switch, a server, a Mac or PC, and iLok-authorized Waves plug-ins, the WSG-Y16 lets you process 16 channels of audio using Waves reverbs, equalizers, compressors, limiters, delays, and more.
• Supports 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz sampling frequencies
• 24-bit sample resolution
• 16 channels of audio at 44.1/48kHz
• 8 channels of audio at 88.2/96kHz
• Add another card for 16/32 channel processing
• Low-latency, real-time design
• Redundancy and Recovery via SoundGrid
• MIDI port for snapshot and parameter control
• Connect to other SoundGrid-compatible devices
• Supports both native/generic and emulation modes of the YGDAI interface
• Can accept Firmware changes/upgrades
• Compliance with the mini-YGDAI Card Hardware Specification, rev 2.02.
Pricing : $800