Mike Thornton is a sound designer, audio producer and a Pro Tools specialist who works in radio, TV sound & digital media. He is also Deputy Editor of Pro Tools Expert and a Sound on Sound columnist.
Chances are he's encountered a noisy situation like the one you’re facing, and he’s ready to show us how to fix the problem with RX 2.
- This series features real-world examples of audio rescue, including:
- Reducing hiss caused by a bad microphone cable
- Repairing clipping in a poorly recorded interview
- Reducing hum from a one-time-only recording
- Removing camera sounds from wedding vows
- Eliminating feedback from a bad PA system
- Tackling mobile phone interference and buzz
- Removing mobile phone text alert sounds
- Cleaning up recordings from a drama performance
- Reducing noise from a trade show floor
- Removing clicks and crackles from old recordings