IZotope has just updated its audio restoration application / plug-in RX
to version 1.20.
New Features :
• Support for markers in WAV and AIFF files in RX application.
• Manually edit noise profiles in Denoiser with envelope.
• Added visualization for Spectral Repair before/after regions in waveform/spectrogram display.
• Added visualization for Declipper thresholds in waveform/spectrogram display.
• Major optimizations to RX Denoiser Algorithms B and C.
• Added support for keyboard shortcuts which select a module's preset and apply that module. Useful for quickly switching between module settings (for example when using Spectral Repair repeatedly on large files).
• Declipper threshold can now extend below -8 dB by zooming the histogram window.
• Many performance improvements throughout all of RX's processing modules, especially when using RX plug-ins with small buffer sizes.
This update is free for all registered users.