Universal Audio has just announced the availability of a new version of UAD Powered Plug-Ins Software.
Changes in Version 5.5.0
• New EQ plug-in: UAD Trident A-Range Classic Console EQ
• (EMT 250) New Noise parameter optionally eliminates modeled noise floor
• (EMT 250) Improved Wet/Dry slider mouse tracking
• (1176LN/SE) Added output dB labels for controls view and automation
• (RTAS) Mellowmuse ATA plug-in and manual are updated to version 1.4
• (Mac) UAD-2 SOLO/Laptop now supports "Higher Performance" graphics mode
• (Mac) Resolved Err -50, Not Responding, and Kernel Panic errors with UAD-2 Duo & Quad
• (Mac) Resolved excessive UAD-2 unload times when quitting Logic Pro
• (Mac) Resolved UAD-1e wake from sleep issue on some Mac Pro systems
• (Mac) Fixed scrolling of horizontal controls which were previously reversed
The Trident A-Range Classic Console EQ Powered Plug-In is available for purchase via UA's Online Store for $249.
NOTE: UAD Software v5.5.0 is the final plug-in release for the legacy UAD-1 platform. Universal Audio will of course continue to provide software updates and support for UAD-1 users into the foreseeable future.