- Balani is a 2 1/2 octave balafon (or balaphon) with small calabash resonators form Guinea,
- It originally plays a B major scale and has been extended for this library,
- Recorded at 88.2khz 24bits, downsampled to 44.1khz 24bits.
- 230Mb sample bank, no loops, 967 samples,
- 12 velocity layers per note,
- 4 round robins to avoid the machine gun effect (so 48 samples per note),
- Both original and corrected tunings are available for a traditional or contemporary sound,
- The kontakt version features a manual tuning table to allow you to tune it your way,
- Available for Kontakt 2, 3 and 4, EXS and our player: the ASPlayer (VST and - Audio Unit for mac, and VST for windows) : you don't need anything else to be able to play it.