AcousticsampleS releases Elektron, an electro acoustic nylon guitar library with new strumming script.
• The Elektron library is a Godin Multiac electro-acoustic guitar with nylon strings.
• 2,06Go of samples recorded at 24 bits, 44.1kHz.
• 5 play modes: (Normal, Legato, Hammers, Slides, Strumming).
• The strumming mode features a new guitar strumming engine and an harmonization feature to produce guitar-like chords.
• 10 downstroke velocity layers and 10 upstroke (20 samples per note) played alternativey.
• 16 release samples per note.
• Hammers samples, ghost notes and various fretnoises.
• Strumming script that helps you play chords, hammers, legato like on a real guitar.
• Fender Frontman 212R cabinet simulation.
• Eq with the same parameters as on the real guitar.
• Bends can be done with pitch bend and/or aftertouch.
• Easy control of the parameters (like strum speed or play modes) with any controller to be able to control everything via automation.
• Sensitivity button to adjust the response.
• Kontakt 2 format, separate version for Kontakt 3.5 or superior (others will come). Easy to use Kontakt interface.
Available now for €69.