AcousticsampleS has announced the release of "The Dulcet".
• The Dulcet is a little English scholar Glockenspiel recorded at 24bits
44.1khz in stereo.
• 310Mo sample bank, no loops.
• 1 + 3/4 octave (4 + 3/4 with duplication)
• Duplicated mapping for a big metallophone or bell effect (listen to the
chords in the demos).
• Up to 9 velocity layers.
• Both Original (out of tune) and corrected tunings.
• Optional full resonant or faded sustains.
• Build in vibraphone type Motor emulation (in the 3d demo).
• Sensivity control.
• Kontakt 2 and 3 format. Easy to use Kontakt interface.
Available now at a price of €14.