AcousticsampleS unveils the OldBlackGrand. Here's what they say about it :
"Everybody keeps on sampling the best and cleanest piano ever… here is a completely different approach. We sampled an old Pleyel Grand Piano (F-71240 model from 1928) with vintage gear like a studer console and tube microphones, it has the rich and warm sound of the old jazz/blues or even classical music recordings."
• 9 velocity layers for the sustain
• 9 velocity layers for the release
• two microphone positions: close (inside) and rim (singer position)
• sympathetic resonance
• true pedal action.
• all kinds of noises from the pedal, the keys…
• advanced scripting capabilities for a real mechanical behaviour simulation and polyphony saving.
• and more…
It should be available by the end of the month for Kontakt 3 and 4 in the first place, then other formats will come.
Add dynamic content to your own site for free. By inserting some simple HTML code in your pages, you can easily publish PcMusic news on your web site. Your visitors could then immediately link to the news which is updated daily.