The KAWAI-EX sample Library is a 9-foot (276cm) KAWAI EX concert
grand piano that used to be in the Kennedy center in Washington DC.
• This Library is the result of a collaboration with Lance Herring.
• 17.49Go sample bank, no loops Recorded at 24-bit/48Khz.
• 5 "pedal up" layers, 5 "pedal down" layers, and 15 release samples per
• Multiple mic position and mixing from the interface.
• Multiple releases depending on time. They have been carefully picked up
for each note to really reproduce the real mechanical behaviour of a note.
• Sympathetic resonance (pedal down samples).
• Thumps samples and Automatic Pedal noises samples.
• Custom kontakt interface that let you modify the response of the piano as
well as its tone and the volume of the releases and the pedal.
• Ability to save polyphony by enabling / disabling each position.
• Kontakt 3 (optimized for Kontakt 3.5). Easy to use Kontakt interface.
The KAWAI-EX Grand piano library is available now and costs €89 for the PRO version. There is also a LITE version that has less features at a price of €59, and you can also upgrade to the full version anytime from your user account for another €59.